I have served as the instructor of record for several classes and worked as a team-teaching member. While I have also worked as a Teaching Assistant in American Politics, the majority of my teaching experiences have been in International Relations.
At Gettysburg College, I am teaching the following classes:
- Introduction to International Relations (Fall 2017, Spring 2018, Spring 2019)
- International Human Rights (200-level; Fall 2017, Fall 2018)
- International Organizations and International Law (200-level; Spring 2018, Spring 2019)
- Global Conflict Management (300-level; Fall 2018)
- US National Security (300-level; Spring 2018, Spring 2019)
- US Foreign Policy (200-level; Fall 2018)
At Syracuse University, I was the instructor of record for two upper-level undergraduate courses:
At Syracuse University, I also served as the main instructor in a team-taught course called Global Communities (Fall 2014, Spring 2015). In July and August 2017, I also worked as a social science instructor for the Open Society Foundation’s Pre-Academic Summer School for new international MA students.